News & Events
The 3rd Annual Arthritis Ireland Get your Joints in Motion Sponsored Walking Challenge will take place in the Phoenix Park on Saturday 7th of May 2011 at 11:00am.
Get Your Joints In Motion is fun, it’s inspiring and because it’s a walk for people with arthritis in aid of people with arthritis. Get Your Joints In Motion is an ideal occasion for you and members of your active retirement group to get together and meet hundreds of others who are managing their arthritis in a positive way!
Also, taking part in Get Your Joints In Motion has a number of physical benefits, including;
· Reduced pain and discomfort from arthritis
· Reduced inflammation
· Reduced blood pressure
· Helps keep weight down
· Improved mood
Whether you can walk a little or a lot – taking part in the Get your Joints in Motion Sponsored Walking Challenge will not only change your life but will make a huge difference to the lives ¾ of a million people living with arthritis in Ireland today! Every euro raised by this event will work to control and cure arthritis.
So...sign up today and lets walk together on Saturday 7th of May –TOGETHER let’s take the steps needed to Control and Cure Arthritis!
Once you have registered,we will provide you with everything you need to get ready for this unique walking challenge including:
· NEW AND IMPROVED physio-approved 4 week walking plan
· Pedometer to track your steps
· Walking Tracker Chart to track your progress
· Regular E-Zine packed with tips, facts and hints
· Sponsorship pack and cards or your own dedicated online fundraising page
· Walking Hotline for any walking questions or support: 1890 252 846
Contact Louise on 01 6470209 or email@example.com to sign up today! We do hope you can join us!